• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, I will be attending the garage sell and would like to sell a 45g tank,stand, sump and light all in one would I need a table for that or?
Thanks Juan

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;180436 said:
Hello, I will be attending the garage sell and would like to sell a 45g tank,stand, sump and light all in one would I need a table for that or?
Thanks Juan
You'll need a space yes, not necessarily a table if it'll be setup :). I'll add you to the list!

Remember for everyone else, we need to know you are selling if it's through the garage sale as there is limited space! PLease let us know here OR shoot one of the board members a PM.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
The Coral Shop.com;180468 said:
Can I come play too? I'll have some nice brown corals to sell ;)

Oh yeah I have a brand spankin new 300w heater for Don's tank here too
No brown corals sir ;)!!!!! Yes, I will add you to the list :)

REMEMBER TO VOTE EVERYONE!!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can now confirm that The Coral Shop will also be in attendance selling frags!! So now:

Ambrosio Aquatics
Jgonzz Frags
Reefkoi
The Coral Shop

Will both be selling at the show!!!

Raffle Items SO FAR:
125 Gallon tank with the fixins (REMEMBER YOU CAN BUY TICKETS FOR THIS RAFFLE ITEM AHEAD OF THE EVENT)
Par 38 Bulb from Rapid LED
1 set of Blue Life chemicals that includes Phosphate RX, Aptasia RX, Flatworm RX, and Red Cyano RXCobalt Brine Shrimp Flakes 2LBS!!!
NEXT NEW RAFFLE ITEM - Aquatic Life Marine Utility Pump - 568 GPH

Keep your eye out as we will try and announce new raffle prizes about every other day up until the day before the meeting!!! Trust me, there is a LOT of items to look forward to!!

Not only the raffle but we can't forget about all of the hard work the science fair competitors have put into their displays, all of which (if geographically possible, remember this is in your best interest :) will have their projects on display!! ALSO last but not least, the garage sale portion!!! So far the people who have a reserved a table are:

Dbarnes and majicmike have a space for the garage sale portion

DOES ANYBODY ELSE NEED SPACE TO SELL THINGS FOR THE GARAGE SALE?

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR MORE CANOPIES, TABLES, AND FOLDING CHAIRS :)

People Bringing Canopies:
cdrewford 10ft x 10ft x2
michael.lemke 10ft x 10ft x1
andynco 10ft x 10ft x1

People Bringing Tables:
andynco 6ft x1
cdreford 6ft x1

Again, the more of these items we can get volunteered the less the club has to spend on getting them :). If you have any questions about anything let one of the BOD members know!!Also, REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!!

Check out this event and the club being featured at:

http://www.reefaddicts.com/content.p...nd-Fund-Raiser

http://reefhobbyistmagazine.com/arch...3/pages/40.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;180695 said:
I need a space I'll bring my own table and chairs. But will need shade
I added you to the list!

Remember to buy your tickets for Don's tank guys, contact a BOD member if you would like to buy them early!!! Still a lot more raffle items to come!!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Tank raffle ticket $5 a piece get em while you can!! Dont have to be present to win!!

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
i would like to buy a few raffle tickets to help out his family. Who exactly do I pm? Is there something setup through paypal or do I need to go somewhere to pay? Thanks for the info.

Micheal

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;180978 said:
i would like to buy a few raffle tickets to help out his family. Who exactly do I pm? Is there something setup through paypal or do I need to go somewhere to pay? Thanks for the info.

Micheal
Please PM the gentleman who posted above you Amonchak (adam) will get you all setup. Thanks for the support!!

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks. I did just that a few seconds ago. I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years, moving around the country a few times will kill the want to have a tank for a while. starting to get the itch again since we are pretty well settled in Denver now. I am hoping to get the day off to go to the sale.

Micheal

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;180983 said:
Thanks. I did just that a few seconds ago. I have been out of the hobby for about 4 years, moving around the country a few times will kill the want to have a tank for a while. starting to get the itch again since we are pretty well settled in Denver now. I am hoping to get the day off to go to the sale.

Micheal
Well if you get to go the sale it would be awesome!! But before then, if you have any questions or anything feel free to participate in the forums!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
hurrafreak;178150 said:
Where: Aqua Medic Warehouse
5803 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538

When: August 25th 2012
What time: Setup @ 9am, event from 10am - 5pm

Everyone!! So, to my knowledge this is MASC's, at least in 4 years, first garage sale and swap!!! If you have things piling up in your garage/home (who doesn't) then now is your time to empty out the garage and find those items a new home!!! If you're interested in setting up a table to sell your used items please either confirm through here, or PM one of the BOD members!

As the title states, this will also be a frag swap!! Because there is limited space we are first reaching out to our Platinum sponsors to see who will be selling. I have a couple that I need to just iron out some details with and I will announce them as I finalize things. Once there has been sufficient time for our sponsors to respond we will then be opening up tables for our members to sell off of!! But if you're a member and are interested, now is the time to let the BOD know so that we can add you to the list :)!! Hopefully there will be some sweet choice frags for you to take home!!!

As always there will be a raffle, and the items will be announced as the date comes closer!! Not only will there be normal raffle items that benefit the club, but we also will be holding a raffle for our fallen comrade Don Volak's family. This raffle WILL include the tank that has been worked on by majicmike, craigar, and martinsreef! We are pre-selling tickets for the tank at $5 per ticket if you are not able to be there. Please PM or get in touch with Adam (amonchak) in order to work that out. All other raffle items will be as normal, $1 per ticket or $20 for 25 tickets.

There are a few items that we are looking for before we look around at rentals:

Folding Chairs
Folding Tables
Canopies for shade

We will also be grilling food for sale, as well as beverages! Bring an appetite!! It's time to try and get people excited about their tanks during the summer!!
Just wanted to give this a friendly bump as a reminder! Looking forward to.seeing everyone there.

I might start a car pool thread so maybe more people can go and we can split the costs of gas and spend more money on raffle tickets.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Coral Vendors:

Ambrosio Aquatics
Jgonzz Frags
Reefkoi
The Coral Shop

Raffle Items SO FAR:
125 Gallon tank with the fixins (REMEMBER YOU CAN BUY TICKETS FOR THIS RAFFLE ITEM AHEAD OF THE EVENT)
Par 38 Bulb from Rapid LED
1 set of Blue Life chemicals that includes Phosphate RX, Aptasia RX, Flatworm RX, and Red Cyano RXCobalt Brine Shrimp Flakes 2LBS!!!Aquatic Life Marine Utility Pump - 568 GPH
NEXT NEW RAFFLE ITEM - 225 Gallon bucket of Salinity from Seachem

Keep your eye out as we will try and announce new raffle prizes about every other day up until the day before the meeting!!! Trust me, there is a LOT of items to look forward to!!

Not only the raffle but we can't forget about all of the hard work the science fair competitors have put into their displays, all of which (if geographically possible, remember this is in your best interest :) will have their projects on display!! ALSO last but not least, the garage sale portion!!! So far the people who have a reserved a table are:

Dbarnes, majicmike, little_fish, and reffermatt have a space for the garage sale portion

DOES ANYBODY ELSE NEED SPACE TO SELL THINGS FOR THE GARAGE SALE?

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR MORE CANOPIES, TABLES (only two tables so far), AND FOLDING CHAIRS :). We don't want to have to pay for these :(

People Bringing Canopies:
cdrewford 10ft x 10ft x2
michael.lemke 10ft x 10ft x1
andynco 10ft x 10ft x1

People Bringing Tables:
andynco 6ft x1
cdreford 6ft x1
colinp 6ft x1

Again, the more of these items we can get volunteered the less the club has to spend on getting them :). If you have any questions about anything let one of the BOD members know!!Also, REMEMBER TO VOTE!!!!!!

Check out this event and the club being featured at:

http://www.reefaddicts.com/content.p...nd-Fund-Raiser

http://reefhobbyistmagazine.com/arch...3/pages/40.htm

Last edited by a moderator: