MuralReef 360 Classroom Tank

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
The kids love it my only worry is I think they pay more attention to it than me.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Had to tell them the other day to keep their greasy foreheads off the glass so I don't have to clean it every day.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Calcium was low the other day so I need to get on kalk again. Going to start dosing Randy's 2 part but need to get a doser.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
300 DD build and fundraiser

So I am running 2 WP40's on the back side of the tank. I think I have some pretty nice wave action on the top.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
300 DD build and fundraiser

Dr.HarlemTutu;261473 said:
You can dose the 2 part by hand till you get the doser.
2 wp 40 rocking a 360 is saying something!
I was planning on dosing by hand. I need to get those numbers up! I can only figure out the one mode on the WP's though.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bajamike;250115 said:
I'm happy to announce that MASC will be donating $100 toward this tank to help educate young reefers. We appreciate what you are doing, and would like to help out.
I think we still owe you this $100 right Mike?? Maybe it can help get you some dosers on this bad boy!!!!

We can discuss when we meet up later this week. Ill pm you again to hash that out.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
CRW Reef;261477 said:
I think we still owe you this $100 right Mike?? Maybe it can help get you some dosers on this bad boy!!!!

We can discuss when we meet up later this week. Ill pm you again to hash that out.
Mike did mention that a while back but I wasn't going to ask unless it came up again. That would definitely help out. Let me know when you want to stop by. I will be here working on Saturday from 10-2. I am just excited for someone from the club to come by and check it out.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So I had a parent donate a rather large sunken ship for the aquarium and she was pretty excited about it. Should I put it in my nice clean natural looking reef? It is kinda cool but it is two pieces each like 12-18" long.