MuralReef 360 Classroom Tank

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Thanks Doc! The school is right next to Buckley. Quest is on 2nd just east of Airport.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
For anyone who would like to help. The address is 17315 E 2nd Ave, Aurora. The building will be locked so if you come to the bus turn around in the back I can let you in. Please let me know if you are coming so I don't have a ton of people.
Thanks,
Mike

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
So I want to run a quick leak test mostly on the return pump. I was just going to fill the sump and run it without filling the whole tank. I was also going to run water down the overflows do you think that will suffice? I am really only concerned about the screwed in joints on the pump.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks like I'll be down! Get some prime and stability. Mine seems to want to cycle. Prime detoxifies stuff and stability establishes stuff faster!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Move went well water was mostly clear when I left. Huge thanks to Tessie (Greeneyedgirl) for all her help today. I will move the fish, corals, and the rest of the rock in tomorrow. Here are a couple of pics.
Don't cross the streams! Yesterday's leak test. That Dart rocks.
New tank in place old one on the way out the door.
. Tessie being a huge help!
. Corals in temporary holding.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Dude you had your own issues to cope with today. No worries. I still need to finish topping off the tank with the water the fish and corals are hanging out in tomorrow and then I'll be close to being done.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey look! He leveled the tank before he put water in it! (I love messin' with Andrew)

Lookin' great, man! Can't wait to see it up and running.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
CindyL;259369 said:
Hey look! He leveled the tank before he put water in it! (I love messin' with Andrew)

Lookin' great, man! Can't wait to see it up and running.
Tessie sent him a text with that pic just to play with him. He didn't think it was so funny. Should be done today if everything goes as planned. So excited!