October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes +1

• hell no, i prefer to pay for my corals!

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;118842 said:
Don if you want you can come by this week, check it out see what all you think we need to do.
good idea ..ill get with ya on that

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
FREE corals this Sunday 11am ....be there or be square!

oh yea I think i forgot to mention something ....
we have a couple of nice items that we will be raffling off ....i guarantee that all of you can use atleast one of the items that will be raffled and i'd be willing to be you'll like them all

so bring your raffle money!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
probably a buck or two for each ticket but that decision hasn't been made

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
One thing, Everyone should enter on the East double door it will be the only one that is unlocked, I will try to put signs up for people to guide them but my ADD will probably get the best of me

Groove Mazda
10301 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Enter on the East side.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Is anyone from up north going? I want to go but I need to stay down for the weekend.

If you are can you hold my dbtc frags for a couple of days after the meeting?

I will be bringing 20 or so frags and only am looking for a couple of things so I could pay you with a few tickets... Let me know. I would really appreciate the help!!!!!!!

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;119213 said:
Is anyone from up north going? I want to go but I need to stay down for the weekend.

If you are can you hold my dbtc frags for a couple of days after the meeting?

I will be bringing 20 or so frags and only am looking for a couple of things so I could pay you with a few tickets... Let me know. I would really appreciate the help!!!!!!!
I'll be going and am in fort Collins

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
space;119483 said:
Can I buy them through someone else? I just can't make it. How often are these meetings?
if you pay someone that will be there to buy them for you ...and trust them to let you know if you won ...sure

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright first item up for the raffle is a Brand New (that's right never opened ...lol) 160g bucket of Reef Crystals
Now who couldn't use an extra bucket of the hobby's most well known and trusted salt !!!

Don't forget all raffle proceeds go towards supporting this great club that allows us to have these awesome meetings where we get "FREE" dbtc corals ...so dont forgetyour wallets folks!!!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
decided on a cut off time yet?