Ryan's 10gal

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan;68377 said:
ha id never heard of smurf village either, sounded appropriate though. thanks for the correction.

and no, im not big on testing. weekly water changes have kept me going with my other tanks. so far ive tested the water a few times. once came up low on alk, so i buffered it. ill test again soon
Don't fix it if it isn't broke! I like the aquascape and I really like the "before/after" picture, it's starting to fill out very nicely!

G

May FTS. Few new things : tiny pink bubble, bottom center. Ponape birdsnest, front middle. blue clam. Otherwise just been busy with school and not messing with the tank.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love this tank...

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank looks awesome!!

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Not sure this is what you are looking for or even if they would work, but Ace hardware had some LED's for mechanics. Maybe 30 lights in a 2" x 10" strip. Check it out.

robert.talarico

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really like this setup. You need to get the sump running. The plumbing will definitely be interesting. Make sure to use 45 degree elbows for all your hooks and bends.

G

As of today! Lots of new stuff. Forest Fire Monti from Elite Reef, bonsai acro from Keys, some rics, a red bali starfish, my duncans are coming back, few new zoas too. Im running out of room!

[attachment=59988:name]

G

its been a while since my last update. Tank is thriving, Im sure due to me not messing with it anymore. Beside weekly water changes i dont touch it, nothing new but growth.

id like to utilize more of the space in the bookshelf, so im looking to have a custom tank made for the space. should be around a 17 gal, hopefully that will give everything a bit more room to grow.

G

well see if the new tank even happens. Im getting quotes from $250 - $400 for a damn 17 gallon tank. F-ing rediculous.

Great nano! Growth is really awesome. What dimensions are you looking at for the 17? I know Mr Aqua/ADA/GLA/etc all make a 17.4g rimless that is pretty sharp (and nowhere near that cost.