WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
I have not seen anything from mfg on final price. The atl club got them for 55+10 each shipping. so $65 each. They also ordered 60 pumps. I didn't think the response would be this large. I will post as soon as I hear back from the mfg.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Could these start getting posted in the group buy section? Some of these get missed by those w/ out enough time to read every sub forum.

Edit: Did research + comment below.

I'd be in for one if it's ~50 or under.

Last edited by a moderator:

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
I thought about posting on scmas, however as the organizer, that adds another level of complexity that Id rather not deal with. If your a member there, and want to count, collect the money and be responsible for delivery etc, I have no problem with that.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
We have yet to hear back from the manufacture. We are waiting on pricing and to see what delivery time would be. Once we get that, we can firm up who wants how many, collect the funds, wire it to China and wait.

Also just so everyone is clear, I have no idea what the warranty terms will be, there may not be one, or you may have to ship it back to its homeland. Please take that into consideration as well. If this all works out and your pump takes a dump in 6 months, please don't email me expecting me to be able to do anything. I am simply doing this as it seems people really like these and if we can pool an order and get a great price, I'm all for it.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66;235881 said:
I have not seen anything from mfg on final price. The atl club got them for 55+10 each shipping. so $65 each. They also ordered 60 pumps. I didn't think the response would be this large. I will post as soon as I hear back from the mfg.
I thought they got them for 35+ shipping? What is the price point for that?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

Is there a wire transfer fee? Might want to check that before you quote the final price. I know on a GB of LEDs that ended up being a decent chunk of change that the person running ended up footing the bill for. Just my own suggestion disregard if it doesn't apply or if I'm crazy :D

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Justin144;235999 said:
Do these come with the pulse mode etc.. Or do you have to buy a seperate controller?
They have a pulse mode and 2 random modes. Also a constant full speed, and a low speed (50% i think). They also have something similar to a nutrient transport mode like MP40s

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Good news folks

Hello Andrew,

My name is Wystan from Jebao,nice to know you ;
The FOB price for WP-40 is around USD40,
and the shipping cost for 35pumps is about USD500by express,thanks!

So doing the math, that comes out to ABOUT $54 a pump. Remember this is about, nothing is set in stone. This doesn't include paypal fee to me, or wire transfer fee, but they will be small.

Im still waiting on how long for them to fill the order and estimated shipping time.

I need to figure out a cutoff time for people to get in - I will want to request an invoice from them, and don't want to be adding or subtracting pumps after the fact as it could change pricing etc.

That being said.
Can everyone that's interested, please give me updated total amount of pumps they want? This isn't binding, but it is a bit more formal than my last request (no 1, but maybe 3). Please make sure you plan on following through with whatever number you throw out. Also, I would prefer to have a time or weekend setup for pickup, so this doesn't drag on forever. Perhaps the April meeting would be good to get a chunk to their new owners. We can work this out.

When it comes time to order, I will collect funds via PayPal, if you don't send it as a gift, please add 3%, I'm not doing this for profit and would prefer not to get shafted with the fees.

Sound fair? Please post the total number you would like.