WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Hey guys, I didn't hear anything else from them on shipping time, how to get an invoice, or warranty info either. So we are still waiting on all that.
We are at about 20 pumps spoken for so far, hopefully a few more chime in so we can hit 30 pumps or close to it.

Sorry if there was some confusion, they didn't say anything about Paypal, that was me talking about paypal. Ill post the text again from the email. From what I've gather from the ATL site and others on RC they only take Wire Transfer. The wire transfer fee is $45 through my bank, so its rather insignificant split amongst 20 people. I will glad ask them if they have any other payments methods, once we get some other questions answered.
Chase Wire Fees:
https://www.chase.com/business-bank...-transfer#!wiretransferstab:wiretransferstab3
Text from email:
Hello Andrew,

My name is Wystan from Jebao,nice to know you ;
The FOB price for WP-40 is around USD40,
and the shipping cost for 35pumps is about USD500by express,thanks!

Sincerely
Wystan
Jiebao Co. Ltd.
Tongmao Industrial Park Dongsheng Town, Zhongshan City,Guangdong Pro,China
tel:+86-760-22212304

For anyone in the Springs thinking about getting in on this group buy, After the pumps are shipped to Denver I plan to drive there to pick up the pumps I order, I would also be willing to pick up anyone else's pumps that they have ordered and bring them back to the springs you could then pick them up from my house at Barnes and Peterson.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
freedominco;236157 said:
For anyone in the Springs thinking about getting in on this group buy, After the pumps are shipped to Denver I plan to drive there to pick up the pumps I order, I would also be willing to pick up anyone else's pumps that they have ordered and bring them back to the springs you could then pick them up from my house at Barnes and Peterson.
Perfect!

I was going to try and make the April meeting, if this comes together hopefully we can have them by then, will have to play it by ear.

andyrm66;236159 said:
Perfect!

I was going to try and make the April meeting, if this comes together hopefully we can have them by then, will have to play it by ear.

That would be awesome if this gets done by meeting time. Also thank you Andyrm66 for doing this for the group, I know putting something like this together takes alot of time and effort without having to deal with a language barrier, so thank you.

Also just too put this out there, anyone who has not delt with shipping from China should know that shipping times can vary greatly, I have had things take up to a month to get here and tracking does not always show correct updates, that being said a member on thescmas just ordered 6 led panels from China and they were here in 8 days, so you never really know

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: WP 40 Group Buy

andyrm66;236170 said:
I don't know, would highly doubt it, as the MFG said shipping for 35 pumps is about $500.
That's not too bad, $14.29 shipping each. That's about $4 less than other places. Can you start getting a list together, just to keep tabs?

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
H2O_intolerant;236172 said:
That's not too bad, $14.29 shipping each. That's about $4 less than other places. Can you start getting a list together, just to keep tabs?
A list of who wants pumps? That's what this is.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
H2O_intolerant;236178 said:
A consolidated list

For example,

Person A 2x
Person B 1x
Person C 6484637366373674547x

And so on,

you're taking charge so as long as you are keeping track, it's good
Got it, I was doing that in Word, I'll add it here so all can see.

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP 40 Group Buy

Depending on price and time they get here I am looking at 2-4 pumps.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
I will use this post as a tally of who wants what. I will also update with any new communication from the manufacture . Is there anyway we can get this to moved to the first post? Or would you guys prefer I put this info in its own thread?
Blazinjack – 1
Andrew_bram – 2
Aztecdreams – 2
MartinsReef – 1
Cherub – 1
Justin144 – 2
JoeMASC – 3
Coach – 1
That0neguy1126 – 2
Freedominco – 2
Craigar – 2
Jon B. – 2
Andyrm66 – 4

Email from 3/22
My name is Wystan from Jebao,nice to know you ;
The FOB price for WP-40 is around USD40,
and the shipping cost for 35pumps is about USD500by express,thanks!
Sincerely
Wystan
Jiebao Co. Ltd.
Tongmao Industrial Park Dongsheng Town, Zhongshan City,Guangdong Pro,China
tel:+86-760-22212304

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
andynco;236187 said:
Depending on price and time they get here I am looking at 2-4 pumps.
We have an idea of price - can you give me a bit better idea, 2, 3, or 4? Its really hard to get this going if a bunch of people change on how many they want. Increasing your order, probably wont be a big deal, however dropping the number could throw pricing off. I have asked how long to get them, still awaiting that and other answers.

Not trying to be a jerk, but Im looking for a bit more of a commitment, once we get to 35, and have the answers we need from them, we will move forward.