WP 40 Group Buy

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok, stupid questions: Is there a US point of contact for repairs or issues? What about a warranty? If we buy these and they take a crap on us in a month, what do we do?

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
CindyL;236066 said:
ok, stupid questions: Is there a US point of contact for repairs or issues? What about a warranty? If we buy these and they take a crap on us in a month, what do we do?
I spoke to this a few pages back. I am not sure and best guess would be IF any warranty is provided, you will need to ship back to China. Hence, they are 50% of fish street, which does provide support.

Yes there is a risk in doing this, your pump might be garbage, might last for 5 years. I've blown $100 on much much stupider crap, lmao.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
andyrm66;236067 said:
I spoke to this a few pages back. I am not sure and best guess would be IF any warranty is provided, you will need to ship back to China. Hence, they are 50% of fish street, which does provide support.

Yes there is a risk in doing this, your pump might be garbage, might last for 5 years. I've blown $100 on much much stupider crap, lmao.
I realize that you 'spoke to this' a few pages back, but your comments at that time were pure speculation. That was prior to receiving a reply from the manufacturer. I was just hoping that there would be some actual answers from them on these questions, given that you understood there might be concerns about this. Your answer after speaking to the manufacturer is still speculation. Had you simply repeated that you still don't know, that it hadn't been addressed in your contact with them, I would have understood.

I could give a rat's *** what you've blown money on. I asked simple, honest, sincere questions. Given the attitude of your response, I'm not interested in participating in this group buy.

FYI- I checked Fish Street, and they were at $62.50 for the number of pumps that it looks like the club is interested in.
http://www.fish-street.com/products_search.php?search_category_id=0&search_string=wp40&search=+Go+

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WP 40 Group Buy

Would we save by going threw fish street. For instance do they have free shipping or a no charge for wire transfer

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
CindyL;236076 said:
I realize that you 'spoke to this' a few pages back, but your comments at that time were pure speculation. That was prior to receiving a reply from the manufacturer. I was just hoping that there would be some actual answers from them on these questions, given that you understood there might be concerns about this. Your answer after speaking to the manufacturer is still speculation. Had you simply repeated that you still don't know, that it hadn't been addressed in your contact with them, I would have understood.

I could give a rat's *** what you've blown money on. I asked simple, honest, sincere questions. Given the attitude of your response, I'm not interested in participating in this group buy.

FYI- I checked Fish Street, and they were at $62.50 for the number of pumps that it looks like the club is interested in.
http://www.fish-street.com/products_search.php?search_category_id=0&search_string=wp40&search=+Go+
Whoa! Slow down.
Sorry if you took offense to my reply to you question, none was intended in any way, shape or form. I posted a copy paste what was in his email, hence I didn't feel the need to re address this. What I posted, was all the info I have from them at this point. When dealing with people in other countries, they is a language barrier, as there is in this case. So getting answers can be a slow tedious process. But working on it.

As for giving a rats ***, I was giving my viewpoint on spending the money, everyone's situation is different, if anything I was illustrating I wasn't being a **** in my response. It was a light hearted response.

By all means, and given the nature and tone of your response, please don't participate.

As for the 62.50, that's a minimum of 40 pumps, last count we had 26 for sures and around another 6 "well maybe, depending on price" also shipping is 18$ and fish street is in HongKong btw.

As said, I am not making a red cent off the GB, I have nothing more to gain than the next guy - cheap pumps. Thought it would be something nice to do for the club given the interest on these, perhaps I was wrong in thinking that.

Sorry to be such an offense to you.

andyrm66

Butterfly Fish
Sorry just double checked, fish street is $26.50 PER PUMP shipping. So $89 a pump, nearly double as direct from the MFG.
Andrew, as to your question, we can get pumps for 62.50 if we get 40 or more. As for the wire transfer, that's what the bank charges to wire the money, not the MFG, so we cant do much about that.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take 2 for the price they mentioned in the email

Also, I checked on fish street. For ordering 40, it comes out to $78.91 per pump. So this is much cheaper.

As for warranty it is 6 months, parts only. But you will also pay for shipping back to china.

Also in the email, it looks like they will accept paypal, so that would cut down on the wire transfer fee.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Apparently I'm the only one who saw the attitude in the response to my question about warranty and procedure if a repair is needed. So my apologies for reacting the way I did, everyone. I assure you, it won't happen again.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
CindyL;236124 said:
Apparently I'm the only one who saw the attitude in the response to my question about warranty and procedure if a repair is needed. So my apologies for reacting the way I did, everyone. I assure you, it won't happen again.
I had to teach myself not to read tone in text because of how irritated I would get by people in random forums over the years lol. Even if you're right people will say you misread it.