120 Reef tank, with the amenities! asking $1,200

Getting out of the hobby. The price is negotiable, reasonable offers though please. Don't low ball. Mostly sps and some lps and soft corals. 80lbs of live rock, 150 lbs of fine sugar sand. P.M. refug and a P.M. protein skimmer rated @ 175gal. Two Little Fishes Media reactor (the 550 I believe), and a Blue Line return pump rated @ 1,140gph, or 4' @ 900 or around there. Ball valves and other plumbed in parts are all included. 2 - 250 watt double Ended MH Phoenix 14k's with 14"x14" Sun light Supply Co. Elite reflectors. With two, 250 watt electronic MH ballasts. I also have a Ice Cap 660 with 4' retro fit bulbs and reflectors, and some 3' bulbs and reflectors. One full bucket of Salinity salt mix, and a 3 stage RO DI unite rated @ 90gpd (needs new membranes though) You can get those fairly cheap. Live stock consists of 1 Powder Blue Hybrid Tang ( it's a P.B. mixed with a gold rim) really cool fish. A Blue sided fairy wrasse, pair of extreme miss bard Clownfish (who are turning black), Neon cleaner Goby, Helichie firefish, Swallowtail Angelfish (Female), cleaner shrimp, peppermint shrimp, hermit crabs, 2 orange halloween hermit crabs (about 1.5 inches) 2 conches, snails and other inverts. I'll post pics in a couple of day's or send you some if interested. I have some other things as well. Like a 65 with stand and a 29 with stand (iron) lights and filters. I know i'm forgetting something. Thanks for looking. I live in Loveland, pick up only.

Last edited by a moderator:

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Come on now, you cant post something for sale and not post pics!!! (It should be a rule)...

But seriously can you send me some pics or let me know when you post them? I'm interested, but pics say a thousand words!!!

Any zoa's, Acans, or Chalices in the mix?

prolawn_care;96079 said:
Come on now, you cant post something for sale and not post pics!!! (It should be a rule)...

But seriously can you send me some pics or let me know when you post them? I'm interested, but pics say a thousand words!!!

Any zoa's, Acans, or Chalices in the mix?
Yeah, I know. green, rainbow, and mostly red acans. the green one is pretty big, like 20-25 heads. The others are smaller, like 6-8 heads. Some zoa's, eagle eye, light blue mini's, orange & green's, and a couple of orange Bam Bam's. No chalice's though, sorry. Still trying to figure out how to post pics. jpeg.'s to be exact.

Still waiting on a guy who asked about it late last night. I left him a voice mail and still waiting to hear from him. Glad your interested in the light's and reactor, but still holding off for a buyer who would take everything. You know how it is, just want to get it all gone in one day. Instead of like a month! If i do end up parting it out, i'll keep you in mind and send you message, k.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Id be interested in the angelfish if its not taken and depending on your price.

scchase;96219 said:
Id be interested in the angelfish if its not taken and depending on your price.
K, like I told B-Willz. Gonna wait it out for a couple of days to see if some one wants everything. Give me a few day's and if there is no takers for the whole set-up I'll sell it to you,k. Like $30.00, is that good? I'll just have to barrow a trap and get him out.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Thast would work for me and no worries Im not in a hurry and here in Loveland as well.