5.5 gallon office tank.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just recently got transferred to a new store and my manager asked me to set up a small tank in his office. I had all the equipment laying in my pile-o-fish stuff so this is what I threw together. It's a 5.5 gallon tank with a false wall making it an aio. I used an mj900 return pump and a little compact fluorescent light. I might switch it out for a par bulb that I have later on. On to the pics! Let me know what you think guys.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
5.5 gallon office tank.

Looks good!

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
5.5 gallon office tank.

You going to put a fish in it?

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
5.5 gallon office tank.

303travism;239708 said:
You going to put a fish in it?
I am thinking of doing a single clown since that is my stores request. I will find a small clown and move him later on when it becomes too big. I figure a clown and a small goby will be fine.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
5.5 gallon office tank.

BPreefer;243945 said:
Sweet little tank. I like the false wall idea.
Thanks. I am really starting to like this tank more and more. Wasn't sure how I was going to like the setup but it is working really well. Now all I need is more corals. Can't find Xenia or any other easy corals around.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
5.5 gallon office tank.

Well just got some bad news this morning. Apparently fish tanks in offices are frowned upon in this company so I'm going to be taking this tank down. They are expecting me to take the tank down for a few days while we get corporate visits and then set it back up, well that's not gonna happen. They don understand how stressful that is for the inhabitants and tank as a whole. I might just take it home or see if I can give it a new permanent home. This blows and is such a pain in my a**.