a bag of it's Aquatic Adventure

a bag of it

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I picked up a couple frags from the DARC meeting yesterday. I wasn't even planning on going, but I happened to be in the area and I was definitely glad I did. Stuart (milehighaquatics) is a cool guy with a great setup. He specializes in ricordeas and I have never seen so many in once place before. I need to get some better pics with the MH on, but heres two with the blues. The ric is a neon pink color, very cool, unlike most I've seen.

These rainbow zoas are pretty cool too, I can't wait to see what color they end up being. During the day they have a red and blue outer ring with a yellow and green center. With just the blues they're much more yellow and pink with a blue rim. My phone can't get good pics with the blues, so they look a little washed out, but they look amazing in person.

a bag of it

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So my quantity of livestock has more than doubled since my last update. I went down to Golden on Friday to pickup a couple frags from Erica (kyuubichan218). I ended up with radioactive dragon eyes, purple death palys, purple and orange monti caps, and some xenia. Then I made my way to Chad's house (CRW Reef) and since he's the man, he hooked me up with some eagle eyes and another zoa in addition the the sunset supernovas I won. After that, I headed to Aquatic Art and picked up some rastas, a branching frogspawn, a red velvet fairy wrasse, and a melanurus wrasse. I didn't get pics of everything, but heres most of it.

Rastas, hard to get a good pic, but definitely the brightest zoa in the tank

Sunset Supernovas, very bright and vey cool

Frogspawn

Eagle Eyes and Xenia

Eagle Eyes under blues with Red Velvet Fairy

Monti Caps

Radioactive Dragon Eyes with the Melanurus Wrasse

Couple Shots of the Red Velvet

Next purchase is going to be an MP10, so I can start getting into the sps world.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice additions.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a bag of it

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Theres been a few additions since my last update, almost too many too list. Several corals, a maxi mini, a mandarin, a goby, new clean up crew, and more! Here are some pics, unfortunately since my blues have been out the colors aren't the best.

Pink Zippers

I never knew urchins could be so pretty

maxi mini trying to find a good spot

my new birdsnest in the sps area around my return lol I really need a powerhead

Heres two acans I picked up from lpsouth, they weren't doing so great when I got them, but they are slowly looking better and better.

the goby, he still needs a pistol shrimp friend

the mandarin has been happily hunting for pods, and he is eating some frozen too!

fts

closeup on the middle

anyone know what these white spots in the corner are? I'm assuming some type of egg.

a bag of it

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
coming from the lights is one red, one green, one black, and one white. from the ballast is two reds and two blues. from what I understand the red is positive, black is negative, green is ground, and white is neutral. I have no idea what the red and blue are and I can't find any info online

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ummm... Yeah I'm lost!! That's strange... Let me look at tge other one I have and I'll see if I can come up with anything...

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Does your OrangeStripe have a little shrimp buddy?