Anyone looking for work in Longmont area??

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all business is crazy and im looking for more general laborers in the Longmont area. Pay depends on skill set with interior and exterior construction. Feel free to call or text 303-718-3484.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Moved to Jobs offered forum.

Good luck filling the need positions.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
What kind of specific work are you looking to fill Dave? I might be interested in picking up some side work.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mostly Demo and finish work. Such as painting, trim, doors, tile installation. Also have landscaping positions to fill

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Tile install? Now theres my cup of tea. Used to have my own company. Although Im not entirley sure I still have my tools, its been a while, gave up construction to sit at a desk. LOL. Let me get into the storage and see if I still have my hand tools, I know I still have the tile saw! Ill give you a call later.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;197469 said:
Tile install? Now theres my cup of tea. Used to have my own company. Although Im not entirley sure I still have my tools, its been a while, gave up construction to sit at a desk. LOL. Let me get into the storage and see if I still have my hand tools, I know I still have the tile saw! Ill give you a call later.
No tools required we have multiples of everything so as long as u still have skill lol ur good. Just give me a shout

Are you still hiring? I work as a cook now and I hate it! Lol I have worked construction since I was big enough to swing a hammer though lol my dad owned his own company so I was a boarderline slave haha

too bad you so far north :( i can build/remodel a house from the ground up :( i do plumbing elec drywall tape texture paint trim tile doors windows siding decks and landscaping :p if you ever have extra work in the springs let me know