Anyone WTT frag 4 frag?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a bam bam frag with 4 polyps and wish to trade for something purple or red. Let me know what you have :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guess I should have mentioned Denver metro area only lol. It's 4 of these in the pic.

[attachment=59915:name]

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i like them just hate fragging. What are you looking for?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh I dont care just somethig that looks nice under the blues lol I lack purple and red in my tank currently

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh heck missed that in the first post somehow, dont really have any reds ready to frag and not much purple either sorry.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL I have lots of greens as well. lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yep, if I go pick up that purple tipped frogspawn from sugaree, I will frag i head for you

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some Alien explosions I can frag for you. They are purple and pink with some black and white mouths.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;99176 said:
You need a big candy apple red frag. ;)
yes I do. If only I didn't spend all my cash on some more LEDs lol

KhensuRa;99177 said:
I have some Alien explosions I can frag for you. They are purple and pink with some black and white mouths.
sounds good to me :) These are ready now but let me know when you want to hook up

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;99177 said:
I would love to trade for some of these but definetly let denvercherub have first dibs.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will make a few frags tomorrow and you know when they are ready should only be a few days.