Apologies to everyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I admit I messed up my dbtc today. I asked mike if he would like to trade for my nem without reading the rule guidelines fully for Dbtc. I now know what I did has insulted the community greatly and had not realized it till I upset a few people. Again I'm truly sorry and now I know the FULL rulebook for the community. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Good stuff. Takes alot to admit a mistake and even more to step up and make it right.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
+1 nice way to step up and apologize and join the dbtc program! Glad to have you on board !

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I won't be accepting anymore dbtcs until I frag more than I get out.. Trying to calm everyone down right now as it is pretttty tense on here.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I think you are fine and are free to accept DBTCs right now before you post more, as there is nothing to say you have to DBTC before you can accept. You're all good man its over and well move along as normal :)

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks chad. I have learned from it and won't make this mistake in the future. Whatever I get I should appreciate from the dbtc program. I hope anyone that does the same mistake will be made an example of as I have.
Hope to see you all tommo and look forward to having a great time!!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thank you for apologizing and attempting to make it right!

For all the newbies out there (not that you are one reefmaster) PLEASE read EVERYTHING that is sent to you in the PM that you get when you sign up. There can ALWAYS be consequences to your actions!! We are very laid back as a BOD but we do expect you all to know the rules/guidelines and abide by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.