• 2sweet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Craigar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok since Chad had started this I reopened it. Post up lets get it going again for April! Last date for entry is March 29th poll will go up and voting will go until the 6th. Past winners may not submit until the next calander year. Let the full tank shots begin!

Re: April Tank of the Month

can we enter more then one lol here's two of mine the first is my 60 anenome the second is my 72 bow front

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Wow Dakota, beautiful tank!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Tomorrow - FRIDAY MARCH 29th - is the last day to enter the contest so get your pics and entries up on the FTS thread!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I should have just submitted one pic, I like this one a lot more (it's from the FTS thread). I agree, no matter who wins this, there are a lot of outstanding reefs in our area.

Re: April Tank of the Month

I hear ya my self as well, but theres always next month beautiful tanks everyone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I will be enetering next months contest, my re-build is just about done! :)

Which means I need to get that thread up as well, UGHHHH

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: March Scape contest poll

Doh I guess you're right khalis mike said the 6th in his first post and I said the 8th in mine in error. Guess I only read his post and not mine, dang it. So yes disregard the early announcement and ill retract my post. Sorry about that.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Congrats Craigar you've been voted April TOTM!!!! Please put together a little bit (or in your case 1200g worth) about your setup and well get you on the main page and your own thread.

Thank you to all that participated, please keep taking shots of your tanks and letting us drool in envy!!! Remember you can submit as many tanks and pics as you want every month.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
April Tank of the Month

Wow thanks to everyone. With the caliber tanks we have around this community it's an honor to receive Tom. I will get some info together later tonight or in the morning