Aqua illuminations wireless controller

Hi I recently got a hydra 26 fixture. I bought the wireless controllor and it says it's 2 pm and I cant change it. Also it's registering the hydra as an al sol blue so it wont let me do lunar or storm weather. Any tips?

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is a factory reset you could do to the light, it might help. You would have to then update the lights to the most recent firmware - updating the firmware is the biggest PITA with these lights.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Factory reset the controller then try again. Depending on how old the controller is it may require a firmware update as well. Be patient, updating the controller can be quite the pain

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If you scroll through the controller theres a tab that says factory reset, select that. Once it resets go in and change the day and time, then you go through the light set up.

Before you do light set up you have to hold the power button down on the fixture for 5 seconds or so until it flashes, this puts the light in controller mode. Feel free to PM me with any other questions.

Jk I'm dumb haha. It never scrolled when I was messing around with it yesterday, but I saw the other pages today. I'm doing the factory reset though