Aquarium service tech needed.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
As many of you know Daniel (Dvenson) has been working with us for over a year and a highly valued member of our team. He recently accepted a job into management for a national restaurant chain and will be leaving us in a couple of weeks. We really appreciate his help the past year and are very sorry to see him go. We wish him the best of luck!

This leaves us with an employment opportunity and wanted to see if the MASC community had a qualified individual that might be interested in joining our team.

The job description includes:

-Servicing aquariums, both saltwater and freshwater
-High knowledge of reef systems and troubleshooting
-Mechanical skills needed, fixing pumps, electrical knowledge, pvc work etc.
-Good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills (we have some high end clients)
-Computer skills a plus (web and email marketing)
-Willingness to learn a ton about the aquarium hobby and business.
-$12-$14/hour depending on experience
-Must work Saturdays, possibly Sundays
-30-40 hours per week available.

If you are interested or know someone that might be drop me a quick email or call me at 720-253-8660 or cris@aquaticartinc.com. I will be doing interviews this week and hopefully finding the right fit for our growing aquarium business.

Thanks!

Cris

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thought I would bump this classified since we have a need again. One of my crew members is going back to school and will still work a couple of days with us but I need to fill the rest of his hours. We are also planning on expanding our retail hours a couple of days per week. So, I am looking for someone that can fill around 25hours per week to start and expand those hours within 6 months if all goes to plan.

Please contact me if interested with the above contact info!

Cris

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sending pm