Bee's 90 build

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No just feedback on what people think. Possibly never really checked. I don't have tons and tons of flow but have pretty good flow.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haven't updated this in quite awhile so here's the tank today. Many changes and additions.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Looking Good Brian, lookin real good!

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks man. I moved the lights up about 2" in the canopy to get better spread and get rid of the spotlights. Now I need to switch to 70 degree optics as well and it will be rocking and rolling. I want to go to ai blues so I don't loose the color in sps. Anytime I move one from the 30 to the 90 it slowly looses color so I keep sticks out of there. Monti's, birdsnest do awesome just sticks for some reason. Also don't keep the po4 below .09 since its not necessary with softies. The 30 is meant to be the sps tank anyway. Just would like to have some good size colonies in there.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Now it needs an mp40 so I can get rid of 3 of the koralia's.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks chad!

Don't forget to check out the 30 I have as well its on the latest posts threads.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well haven't been happy with the spectrum out of the ai sol white so I supplemented with 2 t5 and damn wish I would if done this 6 months ago. Everything looks 1,000 times better.

Reef_Newbie

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;209219 said:
Well haven't been happy with the spectrum out of the ai sol white so I supplemented with 2 t5 and damn wish I would if done this 6 months ago. Everything looks 1,000 times better.
I'm new here, but pictures like this are what excite me about starting my own Reef tank.

Absolutely Gorgeous.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;209245 said:
U need a bigger tank lol. Looks awesome!

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
I know right. Thats why i'm setting up a frag tank so I can frag some of this stuff ha

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok final t5 layout.

1 geismann true actinic
1 ati coral plus