Best deal on

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
I will sell you this skimmer for $ 250.00
New in box

C.J.
XTREME Cone Protein Skimmer Mini S Price: $379.99 A 1 piece seamless conical protein skimmer. There are no seams on this cone body to leak. The ORIGINAL Xtreme protein skimmer! Comes with an Italian made Sicce PSK-2500 pump. An integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer. Extra-wide necks in the design to allow for more air flow. Wedge pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have fine control of the water level. Custom pin wheel impeller as well as an optional mesh wheel impeller. Up to 34scfh of air pull using custom pin wheel impeller and up to 45scfh using mesh wheel impellers! In sump skimmers only.(Air results can vary depending on individual aquarium setup).Recommended water depth 6-10". 23" in height with a 10 1/2" X 10 1/2" footprint

Xtreme MINI S cone SkimmerLight Bioload Medium Bioload Heavy Bioload Tank ratings 200180150

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ColoradoReef;102992 said:
I will sell you this skimmer for $ 250.00
New in box

C.J.
XTREME Cone Protein Skimmer Mini S Price: $379.99 A 1 piece seamless conical protein skimmer. There are no seams on this cone body to leak. The ORIGINAL Xtreme protein skimmer! Comes with an Italian made Sicce PSK-2500 pump. An integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer. Extra-wide necks in the design to allow for more air flow. Wedge pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have fine control of the water level. Custom pin wheel impeller as well as an optional mesh wheel impeller. Up to 34scfh of air pull using custom pin wheel impeller and up to 45scfh using mesh wheel impellers! In sump skimmers only.(Air results can vary depending on individual aquarium setup).Recommended water depth 6-10". 23" in height with a 10 1/2" X 10 1/2" footprint

Xtreme MINI S cone SkimmerLight Bioload Medium Bioload Heavy Bioload Tank ratings 200180150
Seems like a deal to me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so guess you guys are closed today:) If you have 1 that is rated for 300 and need the print no bigger then 10x 13 I know not much to work with but nothing a new sump wont fix! :)

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Best I can do on this one is $500.00
Light bio load is 400G
Heavy is 200G

Go to swcskimmers.com and tell me the one you would like.

NEW 230 Cone Price: $564.99

The ORIGINAL Xtreme protein skimmer! Comes with an Italian made Askoll 1500 pump with the Custom machined SWC volute and injection moulded pinwheel.

nicely balenced neck to allow for more air flow.
Gate valve wedge pipe output allows you to adjust the skimmer and have fine control of the water level.
An integrated removable bubble plate to help reduce turbulence within the protein skimmer.
Custom injection moulded pin wheel impeller for perfect balence.
Custom injection moulded venturi. Every single one is the same! This is an industry first! We are proud to be the leaders in skimmer technology. Precision machined acrylic volute.
Up to 65scfh of air pull using custom pin wheel impeller. These are real numbers not hyped numbers.

Power factor of up to .53 The best in the industry!
Draws less than 60 watts of electricity per pump.

Quick release neck on the collection cup - requires 1/2 inch of clearance to remove the cup.

in sump skimmers only.

Air results can vary depending on individuals’ aquarium setup.

Recommended water depth 7-10 inches.

Foot Print in inches (13 x11 x 25)

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That Mini S is a beast. Pulls a LOT of gunk out.
CJ, do you guys sell just the pump for that thing?.....I can't take my impellor housing apart to clean it. I broke the venturi tube when I tried to take apart the housing to get to the impellor.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a pretty big load w 2 carpets, and wish the foot print was a bit smaller or I had a bigger sump. Guess I'll put that on the too do list.

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Charlie those SWC's are beasts. I just bought one and wow... the tuneability and footprint were the key factors in my decision, but any skimmer that comes with a sicce is a def.