Brs ro/di

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Do it, you won't regret it!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
IMO you can find something just as good as a BRS (or one of our sponsers) for alot cheaper. I bought a cheaper RO/DI housing without filters, then went high end on my filters. Remember, its the filters that are doing the job. Do your research and you can put something togerther thats just as good as a BRS or comperable for quite cheaper.

I cant remember the website I ordered my housings from, but i got my filters from BRS, made sure everything was compatible before ordering and ended up saving like $150. Yeah, my RO/DI does not say BRS on it, but Id put it up against any other RO/DI filter any day.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im a big fan of BRS units..... hassle free, replacement kits available... and ability to upgrade... also comes with self help videos online....

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have the 75 gpd 5 stage with the additional RO membrane and a booster pump. I am fairly confident that i can produce more than 150 g in a single day.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Brs ro/di

I'm a fan of our sponsors ( yay!). I'm not a BRS fan actually, I do like Buckeye Field Supply though. I just feel BFS is more knowledgeable than BRS about H2O items.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;238477 said:
IMO you can find something just as good as a BRS (or one of our sponsers) for alot cheaper. I bought a cheaper RO/DI housing without filters, then went high end on my filters. Remember, its the filters that are doing the job. Do your research and you can put something togerther thats just as good as a BRS or comperable for quite cheaper.

I cant remember the website I ordered my housings from, but i got my filters from BRS, made sure everything was compatible before ordering and ended up saving like $150. Yeah, my RO/DI does not say BRS on it, but Id put it up against any other RO/DI filter any day.

BRS has a set up for 199 comes with pressure valve in line TDI and the flush kit plus 40 bucks worth of fittings for many applications http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-5-stage-plus-ro-di-system-75gpd.html if i could find a cheaper unit id buy it ....not to metion im not finding much wrong with it

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a brs 6 stage and works great. You could get on the brs april group buy list, and then I could order all the stuff I need too :)

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm not exactly sure when il have money ...maybe third week of april what happens If I can do the group order.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Brs ro/di

There's a thread in group buy. Once there are ten people signed up the group buy will start the next Tuesday. I was mostly kidding, but if you were ready to buy one, it could save you a little more money. There will probably be another group buy next month though if your not ready yet.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok well if it works out i will do it but i am waiting on a student loan not sure when it will come if it works out then sure i will do it. If i miss it i will just have to but the unit because i am using tap water to start this tank currently.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I have a four stage I bought in January I could make you a deal on.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Can you pm me the price also a link to show me exactley what it is and also letbme know what if any fittings are included

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2