Calling all reef hobbyists! Let's form a coral group buy program.

Visualsnow

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have not but if you need pink birdsnest HarrysFrags is a good source of multiple types of pink Seriatopora/birdsnest. Frags are usually huge and the price is amazing.

I have not but if you need pink birdsnest HarrysFrags is a good source of multiple types of pink Seriatopora/birdsnest. Frags are usually huge and the price is amazing.
I this a local guy. Id rather avoid shipping. It's a pain since I don't get home till like 6 pm and I've done it a few times before and have had bad luck

Jacob H

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just curious. Did anybody see a pink birdsnest for sale from battle corals? That's like the only piece I've been looking for
It’s not in Adams site but I’m pretty sure he has some available. He has loads of other acros and stuff he puts into his battleboxes that just aren’t on his site yet. Our group order is shipping out tomorrow but I could ask if he has any as a last minute add on.

It’s not in Adams site but I’m pretty sure he has some available. He has loads of other acros and stuff he puts into his battleboxes that just aren’t on his site yet. Our group order is shipping out tomorrow but I could ask if he has any as a last minute add on.
If he has a pink birdsnest put in an order for me. I'll pay you back