Columbine Reef FOR SALE thread #2

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
has that yellow/orange/white/black fish been claimed? What is it? Some sort of angel? I assume it's reef safe, being in that tank? If it hasn't been claimed, I am intersted in it.

I am also interested in all of the snails/crabs, and any shrimp you may have in the tank. Also, depending on when it becomes available, I might be intersted in some of the rock.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
@asneiman It was a regal angel, and it now resides with djkms in his sweet reef--as will the CBB. The nassarius snails are claimed, but yo can have what's left of any others--a few big turbos and some various others. Most of the rock is spoken for too, but there may be a few pieces when it all shakes out. Sorry, I have no shrimp.

@dakota1972 I have you down for everything but the cuc (I was assuming cucumber, not the entire CUC page). The last cuc was claimed just before your post. I had another one in there, but have't seen it in years--but you never know what will turn up when breaking down a large tank. If there's something else, it's yours--or did yo mean the small pink cucumber?

@fishguy yup.

Stzim

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Columbine Reef FOR SALE thread #2

Since no one else has stepped forward, I will buy the frogspawn for my son's tank.

Also in the video it looks like there are mushrooms on the overflow. Are those available or just my imagination?

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wish I had one--but I don't, sorry. All I can say is it is nearly the size of my fist when fully opened. I faces the sting of the Hollywood stunner on the side showing, of course, but it weathers it fine. The other side is more open.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Columbine Reef FOR SALE thread #2

You can also see the duncan in the end if this video 1:15. I saw the Duncan a few days ago and its super happy, bigger than a female softball I would say for sure.

[video=youtube_share;YMa5_vFTWSs]http://youtu.be/YMa5_vFTWSs[/video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMa5_vFTWSs

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan;235600 said:
i didnt realize softballs had genders :)
Me either! Is it a D cup softball, or an A cup?

On a more serious note... should we PM you for a specific time to get things this weekend, or will you just be there doing other stuff and we can drop by? I'm getting the sand sifting conch and one of the cucumbers.

Rebel

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Picking up items at Columbine High School

The address is:
Columbine High School
6201 S. Pierce St.
Littleton, CO 80123

You will want to park in the upper lot—the one at the light on Pierce and ?Leawood? (I have only been here 18 years, so I am not sure what the street is right in front of the school!). The building will be open, so come in the front doors (under the arched awning) and walk straight down the main hallway all the way to the end. Turn right and you’re in the library. The reef is in the back-right corner of the library in case I am in the back room.

I will be at CHS from 10-4 on Saturday and 12-4 on Sunday, so you are free to stop by when it is convenient for you. HOWEVER, I will be sending out PMs with summaries of items and your totals (maybe as early as tonight—before the mighty Rams of Colorado State pummel the tigers of missouri) so that there is no confusion. I will ask that you please PM me back with the day and approximate time you will be by to pick up your items. I don’t need a to-the-minute itinerary, but a general ballpark will help me keep things straight, know whom to expect, and prevent me from waiting all the way until 4:00 when no one else is coming.

Please bring cups, coolers, buckets, baggies, etc. to transport your new charges.

Cheers,
Jason