Craigars 975 gallon system

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Craigar,

Where is that tank in your house? On a foundation/concrete slab? In the basement? Just curious what you're doing with the weight. I'd eventually love to do something in the 300 range but would likely need to go in the basement. The 150XH on the main level is at the limit of my comfort level.

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool, thanks! Any info on flooring reinforcement, structural configuration, or structural engineering? I want a big tank in my basement/theater but I'm a bit concerned about the weight...

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Been a busy trying to get the aproval for a large garage on my property and I dont think its going to work out so I may be putting the house on the market tank may be taken down or sold with the house

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Been quite a while since I've been on. Tank is in recovery mode right now. We went on vacation pretty much all of Nov and my skimmer pump went out. I lost 90 percent of my sps. I took four 5 gallon buckets of sps skeletons out. Done 900 gallons of water changes since Dec 1st

If o have given you corals and still have them I would love to get some frags back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Craigar,

I have a ginormous (8") poscillopora, (please take the whole thing) and a big green slimer in great need of a haircut you're welcome to. Also have some larger acro stuff that could take a trim. Stylophora, etc. On the LPS front, I could certainly do away with a big toxic candycane or give the hammer and torch a trim. Might even chop off some of my red planet if you'd like.

Let me know --

Adam

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's very genourous of you do you have pics? Text me if you can 72023397six 4

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;n664243 said:
That's very genourous of you do you have pics? Text me if you can 72023397six 4

I will get some iPhone shots tonight and text you. Sorry for the delay!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well is there still some saltwater in your house brother? You sure had a wicked awesome and BEAUTIFUL system my friend!!!