M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya it is, someone should snag that up

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
look at the size based on the clown to the left. i have never seen that many small BTA in such a concentrated area. I could be wrong but when Josh Hill buys it he can tell us

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
ya even if those are majanos, its still a smokin deal anyway you you look at it

JoshHill83

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Turns out the Bailey tank was a huge score! Ended up with 21 rainbow anemones and a couple hundred pounds of live rock, along with some nice clowns and a beautiful white cheek tang, along with other various MH lights and equipment. When Synden (Angel) and I got there we noticed the tank was only supported by one power compact bulb. When we got the corals under good lights they looked fantastic. A huge shout out to Synden for the full day of help.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Thanks but Happy to help, plus it was a worthwhile adventure. My 75g rock tank is 100% max filled with rock now, was only half full before , if that. That stuff is perfect for my purposes too as it mostly rubble and well suited for cryptic fuge. And that tank is awesome, never seen anything like it. Really dirty but once restored and cleaned up it will be very pretty, really curious on the manufacture though

Status
Not open for further replies.