Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

dworkman

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I snagged that pink lemonade last weekend, will make a frag for you tho in a couple weeks.

He's got some great stuff for good prices tho. A lot is gone, including all of the colony sized stuff except a few lg montis. But still a good bit of zoas and palys, tubs bn frags, lots of monti frags, and some chalice frags.

Email them for an updated price list before you go.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
dworkman;109555 said:
I snagged that pink lemonade last weekend, will make a frag for you tho in a couple weeks.

He's got some great stuff for good prices tho. A lot is gone, including all of the colony sized stuff except a few lg montis. But still a good bit of zoas and palys, tubs bn frags, lots of monti frags, and some chalice frags.

I snagged that orange crush from him over the weekend. Also got some pink zippers and a miami hurricane. Great guy and lots of cool stuff. He's on here too but rarely logs on

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
why did no one else make a posting............
i was working a lot this week so i was not able to keep up on my bargain hunting.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dworkman;109555 said:

sounds good.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;109623 said:
I get lists emailed
+1 the lists are great. He has some great corals.

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
dworkman;109555 said:

So you were the one who got that. I called yesterday looking for that colony and they said it sold. Would you mind making up a frag for me? What else do you have? I live outside of Longmont and would be interested in some SPS frags :). Does anyone know if they have that Tyree Undata for sale still?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hoosier Daddy;109646 said:
So you were the one who got that. I called yesterday looking for that colony and they said it sold. Would you mind making up a frag for me? What else do you have? I live outside of Longmont and would be interested in some SPS frags :). Does anyone know if they have that Tyree Undata for sale still?
Not to sidetrack the thread but for those that were wondering I just got a email from him and this is what is left

blue tip stag 10 inches multi branch $10
redish millapora multi branch frag $10
ponape birdsnest $20
sunset monti softball size $50
purple haze monti dinner plate size on a large rock $40
idaho grape 3 inches $15
softball size rock covered in brown polyps $10
captain americas 30+ polyps $100
rainbow zoas 40+ polyps $40
purple deaths 20+ polyps $20
radio active green polyps 100+ poylps $30
green trumpets 3 heads $15
tyree pink and blue chalice 2 inches $20
red micromussa frag $10
100+ pounds of live rock $1.50 a pound
aquametic dosing pumps 2 of them for $100
225 gallon tank includes stand, hood, 1 400 watt metal halids, 1 250 watt metal halide, rounded corners and it is glass $700

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a truck, could proabbly help you out

I have a brand new ballast for this tank if anyone wants to pick this tank up. I'll let it go for cheap. New the hallways are like 60. I will let it go for 30 or trade

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.