Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im looking for a zeovit reactor (looks like a calcium reactor but has a plunger on top to shake the rocks), and a couple dosing pumps, and hanna checkers. Probably a long shot on these though.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Denvercherub;145077 said:
Virgil needs a return pump I think
Virgil this true? I'm headed right by your house to the mall afterwards so I can get one if you need and they have one. Text me or call

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reefer;145073 said:
I'm going to check this out I think

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/2865099058.html

If anyone is looking for anything let me know and I will look for it. Pm your number and I will texts pics and price
Update....... Mostly just junk. Still has a bunch of 40 gal and under sumps, 2x larger uv sterilizers, t5 lamps - no bulbs, some big halide stuff and oh a 150+ acrylic tank w/ dual overflows - needs buffing. Pm me for inside scoop or deatils. I picked up a bunch of maxijet powerheads if anyone needs some. Also smaller coral life uv sterilizer.

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got the 150g and all the lights and sterilizers. There were 4 more sumps of various sizes, along with all sorts of lights. I got MH compact combos, MH fuge lights, 6 footers, 4 footers, 2 footers and on.

However I don't have any way to see what works. Would need to maybe borrow some bulbs known to work so we could tests the balasts and such? Anyone mind lending thier knowlege of lights to help with that would be great. Whatever I don't use, is for sale :) I know I don't need all the refugiums and sumps, as i am turning the 150 into my sump...

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any large tanks for sale? I'm looking for something about six feet long. Let me know

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reefer;145187 said:
@ skebo - let me know on that t5 light setup, I would be interested in that I think
CRW, not sure which one your talking about. I don't have anyway to see what works without some bulbs. i got 4' powercompacts and 150w mh covered. Sounds like D may be able to come over friday to have a look at everything. Perhaps you would want to come by too? I am already 450 gallons over my head and have not added water yet. Will need you on those bulkheads, maybe you can gage the size when we get a plumbing game plan?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reefer;145086 said:
Virgil this true? I'm headed right by your house to the mall afterwards so I can get one if you need and they have one. Text me or call
Was in school all day!!! DAMN!!!! Yeah Looking for a return pump... Oh well

skebo

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;145188 said:
Any large tanks for sale? I'm looking for something about six feet long. Let me know

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
If it helps there was a 6' tank in that unit I did not touch. But its cracked on the back wall by an bulkhead. He is just going to take it to a lizard shop, but if you can fix, it has a stand and canopy.... pm if you want the number

LOL - yep, could have used those the other day trying to catch my yellow tang

Status
Not open for further replies.