Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just told him that guys very knowledgable in the field said that it's not a sunburst and he said that Mike is misrepresenting the BTA he bought as a sunburst. Then I sent him pictures of my rainbow and he said "interesting" lol.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
IMO there is very little distinction between a sunburst and rainbow. Typically the sunbursts have yellow tips however I have seen violet tipped "sunbursts". Its also difficult to distinguish them sometimes unless you have them side by side, when they are, the sunbursts are much brighter, or vibrant.

Edit: Travis, you remember the nem you saw in my tank? Photos exactly like the first pic in the ad. Rainbow nem for sure. We have true sunbursts at Premier and they are much more stunning.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
He said that first pic is the same nem he bought only thing different is he has t5's and the first pic was taken under 20k LEDs

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had to go to denver today so I picked it up... I might actually use the overflow (wish I knew the GPH rating), worth $5 for the 2 power heads and the Rio 2100 return pump. Not sure what to do with the Magnum filter or the HOT filter though :) I have heard that some people use them to run media, might look into that!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;142742 said:
I had to go to denver today so I picked it up... I might actually use the overflow (wish I knew the GPH rating), worth $5 for the 2 power heads and the Rio 2100 return pump. Not sure what to do with the Magnum filter or the HOT filter though :) I have heard that some people use them to run media, might look into that!
Cool...glad someone on here got it! Great deal... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.