Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I may be buying one of the 2, if I decide on the 185 Id be willing to part wiht the trigger as Im not sure he would be compaitble win my reef.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Id say reef, but thats just me!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MSwift;172087 said:
OOooOOOooooo.... Well right now I'm trying to figure out if I want to do FOWLR or a Reef tank
Now that I have the reef going, it's so hard to go for a FOWLR. The fish I wanted getting into the hobby, that aren't reef safe, are the only thing keeping the FOWLR going. ;) Reef's are amazing!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, FOWLR's are nice because of the different fish. A reef just has so much more color and variance it keeps your attention longer.

And if worse comes to worse I can always set a 2nd tank up lol..... I have to sit down with the wife and figure out what she wants, shes likes both ideas!

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MSwift;172194 said:
And if worse comes to worse I can always set a 2nd tank up lol..... I have to sit down with the wife and figure out what she wants, shes likes both ideas!
Lol the bug is biting u hard haven't even set one up yet and your wanting the other

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
oops "korilla 2" for $15, I read it more like Korilla "2 for $15".... I thought he had two of them, not as stellar of a deal lol :)

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I saw that post last night as well, seem to have been deleted by now, I totally would have traded some of my expensive fish and coral for some of his aptasia, NOT!. We had a good laugh about it though!

Status
Not open for further replies.