Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Doh, you didn't have the deal ironed out before you left? Hit that pawnshop up and offer $50.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
She sounded like a crackhead when I talked to her on the phone. Lol. She said she needed the money so bad and I told her I was on my way. She said okay.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ShelbyJK500;194833 said:
Wow...gotta say I've never heard of a pawnshop taking live stuff?!? I guess they'll take anything...except it'll all be dead by the time they can sell it.
Employee probably bought it for themselves. I would have.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefmaster719;194762 said:
Lady just sold it to the pawnshop for 20bucks. I was halfway to pueblo damnit....lol
My buddy just talked to her she still has it. She did not sell to the pawn shop she was going to take it to thelocal fish store for $50. I would say if some one wants to steal this tank take $50 and she will meet in the springs.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I told her I would give her 50. She freaked out on the phone and started screaming at people in the background. Lol.

ReeferMatt;196870 said:
Too bad the wife would kill me, great looking tank. Skimmer and all other parts look like junk, but 300 obo for tank, canopy and stand is still a screaming deal!!
I talked to this guy about his tank good deal but he was very rude and very uninformed about what he has.

sent from my HTC evo 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.