Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Glv08;247697 said:
Yeah haha same problem I'm having. My apartment manager said no way when they saw me off loading it. Oh well a 40b will be cheaper to stock anyway!
I was talking to you but forgot to text back lol do you still have it?

Yes I do but it's really only for sale now. I'm picking up a 40b tomorrow from another club member so I need funds from it to buy all the stuff I need for that project. I'm starting to rethink my venture into the saltwater kingdom right about now haha.

@ plum.
My apartment said anything 55 and under is ok. I think the damage between the two splitting the seam is negligible but them seem to think differently lol

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol... no prob. And "I'm starting to rethink my venture into the saltwater kingdom right about now" - lol... no one ever said it was cheap, or if they did, they lied. haha. But the payoff is so MUCH greater when its done right rather than done "budgeted" and restrained... :encouragement:

Haha that is very true. The worst part is I bought this setup thinking I had everything I needed but now I have to sell off most of it and buy different equipment. Ah well such is life.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Just get renters. Should have seen the look on their face the other day when I had water on my floor. Mind you I am on the second floor. But this time it wasn't from a tank

@ plum- mainly just the tank itself and the light. Possibly the new pump I bought for it as it pushes 750 GPH which may be a bit much for the 40. Not sure yet as I haven't looked at loss yet.

@ Andrew- they require insurance as it is and I know my policy covers me but I'm not sure they will budge. I'm on the second floor as well. If I can't sell them both then I may just end up keeping them. 150 seems fair for a 75 rr aquarium and stand but who knows. Plus no one seems to like 650 watts of skin tanning metal halide!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Go led and talk to your insurance guy. Normally they will give you a letter saying your covered. When maintenance asked me my words were if it were this tank it would be way worse lol.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Craigslist Deal of the Day

jahmic;248900 said:
Anybody in Denver interested in picking one up? I'd be in for a drum and Fitz generously volunteered to meet off of I-25 if a few people from Denver would like one. I'm in NW Denver and can easily meet him North of the city on I-25 and bring them somewhere central if there's any interest.
I'd be in for one...maybe two.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Plum and friend in for 3. I can fit maybe 1 more in my hatchback for a trip to Denver. My meet times look like 4-530 ish in the 84th or 104th and I25 area. (Semi flexible on fine on exact details) on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning/noonish similar area. They if I didn't say already have like 45 left. So I can pick up and deliver more in another couple weeks if this week gets filled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.