Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;248918 said:
Plum and friend in for 3. I can fit maybe 1 more in my hatchback for a trip to Denver. My meet times look like 4-530 ish in the 84th or 104th and I25 area. (Semi flexible on fine on exact details) on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning/noonish similar area. They if I didn't say already have like 45 left. So I can pick up and deliver more in another couple weeks if this week gets filled up.
I can meet at the 84th and I-25 spot next Tuesday...we can figure out a specific location once we get closer if that works for you. I should be able to get there by 5:30pm barring any horrendous traffic heading North on the highway. Thanks again.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I would take one

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Craigslist Deal of the Day

Fitz19d;248918 said:
Plum and friend in for 3. I can fit maybe 1 more in my hatchback for a trip to Denver. My meet times look like 4-530 ish in the 84th or 104th and I25 area. (Semi flexible on fine on exact details) on Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning/noonish similar area. They if I didn't say already have like 45 left. So I can pick up and deliver more in another couple weeks if this week gets filled up.
I'm out. Will look locally. Thanks.

Wowhttp://denver.craigslist.org/hsh/3846991488.html

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;249888 said:
Yeah, that's my ad. Never sold the stand and canopy after having to move down here. If anyone up there is interested I can probably deliver it. Will need help unloading as I just had 3 surgeries on my leg. Sucks I can't have a reef tank in base housing but I probably wouldn't have time now anyways with the baby.

This was the stand/canopy for my display, if you came to the reef club meeting at my house in August 2011.

Wish I could still hang out with you guys...reef on.

Status
Not open for further replies.