Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo4toy

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
The 125 is sold. I had talked my wife into it too. I'm going to try for the other as well but might be in the market for a stand if that's the case.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup, agreed, it's been on CL for a looong time, his prices were essentially retail, not really surprised to see it on still...

I would say $2500 is about half of what you would pay for this setup? I think I have come to the realization that retail is out of the question and I get used, but this really isn't used? Fresh water and some sand, just saying? This isn't my first time around, I know what salt does to things. I had a custom 250 gallon bow front plumbed into my basement before I built this. I'm also guessing that MH's are on the way out, so I get that. I'm not in this forum to rain on parades or be a jerk. I appreciate the platform to reach potential buyers. If you guys know anyone that might be into this please have them contact me, it's time for this to go. It was only on CL one time and I posted it for two weeks, so a loooooonnnngggg time is a little bit of a misnomer.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
jreeceaspen;298248 said:
I would say $2500 is about half of what you would pay for this setup? I think I have come to the realization that retail is out of the question and I get used, but this really isn't used? Fresh water and some sand, just saying? This isn't my first time around, I know what salt does to things. I had a custom 250 gallon bow front plumbed into my basement before I built this. I'm also guessing that MH's are on the way out, so I get that. I'm not in this forum to rain on parades or be a jerk. I appreciate the platform to reach potential buyers. If you guys know anyone that might be into this please have them contact me, it's time for this to go. It was only on CL one time and I posted it for two weeks, so a loooooonnnngggg time is a little bit of a misnomer.
Long time Jonathan! Hope all is well?!? If I weren't moving I'd look at throwing you an offer for sure. I ended up having to sell my big tank with all the stuff I got from you because of my potential move, which is finally happening now.

For those interested, Jonathan is a stand up guy...couldn't hope to interact with anyone better. There is no "buyer beware" here...it is primo stuff and an awesome build, so don't expect to get it for nothing. ;)

Those fish are begging for a tiny coin-op pool table.

Status
Not open for further replies.