Dbarnes 225 In-wall Tank Build

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;190836 said:
So I sent you a pm on the tort, when is a good time to come by w it?
Ooops nvr saw it, i would like to wait another week or so to make sure all is well in the tank.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;190833 said:
Wow...very impressed! Bet you can't wait for for some livestock in there. ;)
Yea i need sps bad, i have about 125 zoas lol

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
WOW! looks great!!! I might have to recruit you when I plumb my nano into my system, you have the cleanest looking plumbing I have ever seen!!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;190849 said:
Ooops nvr saw it, i would like to wait another week or so to make sure all is well in the tank.

That's cool so a week from now or you think we could do it this weekend!?

Really diggin' the whole setup!! I like the rockscape a lot.... and the steps around the tank are an AMAZING idea!!! I can see someone people stealing your idea soon lol

Are you running 2 3 stage RO/DI's or did you sync them and its a 6 stage??

Cant wait to see it with the live stock :D

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MSwift;190885 said:
Really diggin' the whole setup!! I like the rockscape a lot.... and the steps around the tank are an AMAZING idea!!! I can see someone people stealing your idea soon lol

Are you running 2 3 stage RO/DI's or did you sync them and its a 6 stage??

Cant wait to see it with the live stock :D
Running 2 3 stage units, i thought about running them like a six stage but both produce 0ppm water so i figured it would just be a waste but idk

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Dbarnes;190887 said:
Running two 3-stage units, i thought about running them like a six stage but both produce 0ppm water...
Sweet. What city (& water source) are you in, may I ask?

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;190905 said:
Sweet. What city (& water source) are you in, may I ask?
I am on Little thompson water, which with a new development, and 100% PEX pipe in the house is reguraly under 40ppm from the tap.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's looking awesome I can't wait to see it in a year!!! Seems like you did everything top notch man good job let me know if I have any sps you want fags of

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;191032 said:
It's looking awesome I can't wait to see it in a year!!! Seems like you did everything top notch man good job let me know if I have any sps you want fags of
Yea pretty pleased thus far... i would like to buy a good size red monti if it comes available lmk

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well i finally got my mix tank and R/O rank setup and running. Both are tied into my system for water changes and ATO. Still need to add a few switch cover and such but i got everything running AND leak free lol

Stupid tapatalk wont let me post pics. .