DBTC Kenya Trees

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
As my first DBTC contribution/repayment, I have 3 frags (2"-3") of Kenya Trees that were part of my first DBTC received. Two frags on plugs, one on rubble. Free to whomever wants to come by and pick up.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know I'm new, but could I get one of these? I could pick up tomorrow evening.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
All gone but feel free to post here if you want some in the future. I'll have plenty.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i May be in maybe a week or two......i have to get my lights set up and make sure i am done mini cycling....do you think you will still have one? even a little one as it will probably be my first frag

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
I've got two right now, one tiny and one with a few branches. Check back when you're ready and I should have something for you. If not, I'll put you on a waiting list. This thing reproduces pretty rapidly.

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
I've got plenty for anyone interested. I'm in Thornton, 136th & Holly.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The one I got from you is huge, about 6" tall. It hasn't let go of any limbs yet though.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hey Kaina, ever seen the green Kenya? I got a frag from Keys Island a few months ago and it grows super super super slow. Just curious if its the species type, specimen, my tank or just a fluke thing that it grows so slow.

Dracx

Cleaner Shrimp
I've never seen any green ones before. Mine are the plain, off-white variety and reproduce like mad but mostly off the Mother colony. The oldest "branch" I have growing is 2 months old and has only branched once. The mother colony has dropped 8 branches in the three months I've had it! I know they like more nutrients in the water, like Zenia do. I'd love to try a frag of the green if you want to swap some and see how they do... compare notes.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yep I would give it to you to try out in your tank for sure. Just DBTC some back to me when it takes off :p If you are around Wednesday during the day I could bring it up north some. Here is a pic of what it looks like (not actual frag)