DBTC Yellow Tang

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I am looking to mix up the compatibility in my 150 so I am looking to DBTC this yellow tang. He has been a pretty good tank mate for the 5+ years I've had him, a few days ago I introduced a Copperbanded Butterfly and the Yellow Tang would not leave it alone. Incessantly chasing the Copperband morning, noon, and night. So I spent the better part of an afternoon capturing the tang and knocking over just about every piece of coral in my tank. Yellow tang is currently living in a 40b, and quite unhappy about that....although he ate a 1/4 sheet of Nori this morning so its appetite is still there!

This yellow tang was once the victim of fish bullying at the hands of my old blue hppo tang - Skelator (that's why Skelator went to bluer waters elsewhere). So there is some residual fin nip on the yellow tang, has been really slow to grow back.

Ideally I'd like to see the yellow tang go to any 6ft long tank to give it proper swimming room, I think my 4ft long 150 was beginning to get to be too small.

I wish I had a clever game for the DBTC, but in this case I'd rather find the best match for the fish. So long tank, good compatibility with other fish, pickup in Loveland, and plenty of time for me to catch the yellow tang.

PM me for details, or if those pics don't work I can email them or text them to you.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a 6 foot long, 105, and I lost all of my fish last month after a power outage. But I don't know when I can get to Loveland. With that in mind, I'd take backups to whoever can get there in the next week or so.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
asn-naso;n662987 said:
I've got a 6 foot long, 105, and I lost all of my fish last month after a power outage. But I don't know when I can get to Loveland. With that in mind, I'd take backups to whoever can get there in the next week or so.
I'm driving to Broomfield/Westminster area tomorrow evening around 4 or 5ish if that helps?

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well if that helps anyone else out, I can meet at the Front Range Community College parking lot at 5:15pm...It's a super tight window because I have to get to a family function right after that, but 5:15 would work.