DTBC Annual meeting?

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just asking, is there going to be another large scale DTBC meeting like we had last year in Sept at the car dealership? If so, folks can start fragging in the next 3-4 weeks. For example my superman and sunset monties are at the point I feel I could frag, let them heal, then pay it forward.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can always make a posting for the DBTC corals you do not have to wait for a DBTC meeting to give the corals away.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I will start getting the details for the next one in September for a meeting in most likely November.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got it.

dvenson;178427 said:
You can always make a posting for the DBTC corals you do not have to wait for a DBTC meeting to give the corals away.
Understand that too. It's the whole let's play a game part I'd rather skip. The organized meeting is a great give and get type arrangement, without the guess work.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
DyM;178445 said:
Got it.

Understand that too. It's the whole let's play a game part I'd rather skip. The organized meeting is a great give and get type arrangement, without the guess work.
You don't have to setup any rules to your DBTC frags. You can just give them away. People do it to make it more interesting, and so that they can catch the people taking advantage of the system and not give them corals.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I've paid forward all the corals I've received. I'm going to frag this week in anticipation of a meeting by the end of the year. Let me know if I can help coordinate.