Elphi: smart plug

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all, I was browsing the internet when I found this Kickstarter project for a plug that can be controlled wirelessly including timers every minute.

"With it you can monitor, control and even share devices with your friends from anywhere in the world. Simply plug your devices into the Elphi plug and connect them to the Elphi cloud with our free app. Our streamlined setup process usually takes less than sixty seconds. We've designed our system to work with your existing WiFi network so you don't have to buy any additional hardware."

Anyway, I felt that like with this you could get great controll over any lighting system using analog timers or skimmers or dosing pumps. Each one supports ~1875 Watts. The guy that is creating them needs a lot of support and I thought that this unutilized group of people could be just the market for the Elphi.
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]http://www.kickstarter.com/projects...mart-plug-for-iphone-and-android?ref=category

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Guys if you haven't looked at the link you should this is a sweet idea. Even for non aquarium use. I will pledging to help them out