Favorite "Low End" Corals

One of my favorite cheapies are Duncan's.
I picked up a 6 head duncan for 40 bucks about a month ago and it already has 2 baby heads popping off a polyp.

The grey-green-cobalt-purple color is amazing in the whites/daylight and during night/the blues it looks even crazier. Also those little tentacles in the flow are sooooo fun to watch get flopped around.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up a 6 head duncan for 40 bucks about a month ago and it already has 2 baby heads popping off a polyp.

The grey-green-cobalt-purple color is amazing in the whites/daylight and during night/the blues it looks even crazier. Also those little tentacles in the flow are sooooo fun to watch get flopped around.[/.

that’s awesome! They are easy to feed too and for me grew even faster

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
One of my favorites was a blue (or purple depending on lighting) sponge. It was photosynthetic and was really hearty. I’m planning on having a couple large angels in the next tank so I may have to keep an extra in the fuge or something if they go after the one in the dt.

View attachment 15809

I’ve seen it around on the forum here.

I've also picked up a couple of montis for 10-20 bucks that are a crazy pop of a pink/orange and blue/greens. It's fun to watch them encrust over things and their little polyp hands extend.