Feelers for a possible tank shut down

I was thinking about shutting down my IM marine AIO 40 gal fusion and upgrading to a red sea 300 g2. I bought this tank new. It's been a great tank.

Sale would include most of the livestock except the mandarin and some frags of corals/ anemone that I want but most would go with the tank.

Equipment would include hydra 52 led non hd with awm module with the makeshift hanging kit I have with the tank, vortech pump mp40 non qd (works great and since it's overpowered for the tank I keep quiet on a low setting), HOB skimmer, newer titanium heater, 2 brs dosers along with a kalk stirrer jug and the stand. Also the original filtration and equipment that comes with the tank including the screen lid, media sponge baskets with filter floss and ceramic media, and DC return pump.

Livestock includes 1 clown, 1 cardinal and fire fish along with all snails, hermits and corals except the few pieces of coral/ anemone I'm going to keep. Tank has been going I think 3 years and is in Great condition.

Id ask $750 for everything. It's also fairly easy to move. I've done it once and didn't lose anything. Everything is cycled and no disease or pests that I know of. Bare bottom tank pm me for more details and pics. This is just a feeler. I would probably want to set up another tank first and get that going before I sell this but I'd like to see if anyone is interested first. Just lmk thanks