Finally found a Reef Club!!!

Until recently I never really thought about joining a reef club but I've always wished I had friends that are into reefing. I guess it took me about 8 years of trial and error and some inconsistent “help” from LFS before I finally figured out I should find a club. I'm excited to see an active group and look forward to being a part of this community!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! and ah...might still get a little inconsitent help here too...but at least here it will be mixed in with jokes. =)

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Welcome Razor!!!! I am recently new to the club here myself but these guys are great and a bunch of help.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome... That was one of the reason I joined other then knowledge, now I have all these crazy friends that like reefing more then me and are nuts...

I'm in Aurora right by Quincy Reservoir. How often are there frag swaps/meets? I noticed I just missed a big one. : (

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We usually have meetings once a month.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome to the club!

...the next meeting is on the 26th ..info on the main page

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
welcome to the madness

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Welcome and there are quite a few of us in Aurora. I'm near Quincy and Gunclub.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Razor;138799 said:
I'm in Aurora right by Quincy Reservoir. How often are there frag swaps/meets? I noticed I just missed a big one. : (
Welcome!!!

To answer the question we usually have a meeting every month. But we also normally have 2 swaps, one up north that happened a couple of months ago in Loveland and one in the Denver area. We usually have that one in a church but I can't remember the exact location details haha. We also normally try and have one of the meetings as an educational meeting, meaning that we would (normally) fly in someone in the industry (Matt Pedersen, Bob Fennerr, Scott Fellman, etc) to give a few talks, as well as have a few local people give some talks.