First experience with an LFS

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
OK drove from Fort Lupton to Wadsworth to look specifically for saltwater fish and coral. We were told the saltwater department was closed for shipment arrival.

It might just be me but, as an ex LFS employee from 2009 I could never shutdown an entire department for an extended period of time and lose sales. Very disappointing for us.

Although went to Elite and had a pleasant experience they had a nice selection of coral and some fish and purchased an EcoDrift 4.0 because I cannot find MP10

Just thought I would put my two cents out there. Happy Reefing!!

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I normally don't name a bad experiences. But since I am going to try one more time and not on a Thursday its Fish Den.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Fish den has mixed reviews. If you want a great experience go to Gonzos or aquatic art, although you'll want to buy everything. Great white aquatics has a nice selection of affordable corals. I noticed your other thread. You should post up a thread about your tank so we all can see the progression and maybe help you out with some cheep corals. I am always to get people started.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I did start a tank thread for the 55 we are working on. I would appreciate any and all help from anyone.

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
My tank is still adjusting to the recent changes but if you attend a meeting in the future i will see if i can make a frag or two for you.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sctip;351912 said:
Although went to Elite and had a pleasant experience they had a nice selection of coral and some fish and purchased an EcoDrift 4.0 because I cannot find MP10

Just thought I would put my two cents out there. Happy Reefing!!
We're glad you had a good first visit to Elite, and we hope to see you again soon!

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah i haven't seen anything for June. High school football just started so i am unable to give my tank my full attention. We have a break here in a few weeks so i will try and do some cleaning and fragging.