FishBrawler's Revive Tank

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
WoW !!!!!!!!!!!! That is a sweet tank, I love the size!!!!!! The stand is sweet too, it looks professional grade for sure!!!! SO whats this next tank your building the new stand for?

CRW Reef;274919 said:
WoW !!!!!!!!!!!! That is a sweet tank, I love the size!!!!!! The stand is sweet too, it looks professional grade for sure!!!! SO whats this next tank your building the new stand for?
I built it for a mr. Aqua 34 gallon tank, but they discontinued it for a while. Then I was thinking custom, but then was swayed toward cadlights zen series, but now I am leaning toward another taller custom tank. I know they are more difficult with the height but they look like a lot of fun! I was also going to do zeovit with custom zero edge sump and stuff! Thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm impressed...well done.

Get a screen over that tank :) my anthias leap and splash me almost daily.

jahmic;274937 said:
I'm impressed...well done.

Get a screen over that tank :) my anthias leap and splash me almost daily.
No!!!!!!! I'm going to sell them if I have to do that! I made this tank specifically for look downs and that would ruin it!

I am really lovin' that stand! I'm inspired to get some new equipment for the garage and trim out my own stand - great work! Please don't sell!

Good_GReef;275010 said:
I am really lovin' that stand! I'm inspired to get some new equipment for the garage and trim out my own stand - great work! Please don't sell!
Glad to hear it inspired someone! That is all it takes because who knows! It may be the next greatest tank!

Side note/ added sand tonight. May possible grab a clam from aquamart... never had a clam before!

So hear is the story. Tank had some pests in it. Took all the rock with pests out and replaced it. I don't like it as much but it was for the best! I also traded the anthias for some corals. It was a great deal and I got way more than what we bargained for! I'm happy and it just shows how tight nit this community is! I am also thinking that I am still going to sell the tank. I didn't get a radion like my plan was, but I did buy a Hydra. That will work on this or the new tank that I set up.
So here are the pictures.
With whites

Royal Blues only

Added my goni as it wasn't doing well in my last tank. I am already seeing more polyp extension.

Here is the tank scape.

I also got some REALLY nice zoas out of the trade, but I will post those later when I get the chance.

This tank may be down soon. Probably going to take my 55 down this weekend and start parting it out. Pm if you are interested in a sump or light or something! :)
Here is the stand I have been working on with my grandpa!