Flyer needs eyes ASAP

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok can everyone please proof this for me. As I seem to over look the obvious sometimes as you all know very well. I need this sent out tonight if possible as I need to have flyers printed for reef stock next weekend. I am going to order 1000 4.5"x5.5" flyers so we don't want this to be wrong lol.

Please review and give me your input asap.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Only thing I'd change is "Holiday Inn - Lakewood Denver" to "Holiday Inn - Lakewood"

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Or just say "Holiday Inn" with the address. I know that's technically their name and all, but that ish is confusing.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Not changing all of that sorry guys that's the name of the holiday inn. I'm looking for spelling errors

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Didn't see any errors but why is there an asterisk between ave. and Lakewood?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
All good looked off to me with out something. I'll see if they can take it off on their end prior to print. So long as there is no spelling errors I'm pushing swmd with that remark as I don't have time to go back and edit the original this evening

Last edited by a moderator:

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I wasn't worried about it I just wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;295552 said:
Not changing all of that sorry guys that's the name of the holiday inn. I'm looking for spelling errors
Works for me. I know we already had that convo...just looks funny no matter how much I try to get used to it.

I vote we petition them for a name change if we go back next year. :p

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do I need to go have a friendly convo with them about their silly and confusing name? I'm almost sure I can show them the error of their ways, and effect suitable remedy.

JK!! Print away. Looks good.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Flyers just got in yay!!!! Now to just get them down to the aquarium by 10am somehow.....