Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

Fragtoberfest Get Together!! Saturday October 15th - so mark the day!!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes ...me and another

• not on ur life !

• Total voters

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
djkms;117113 said:
Premier Fish & Reef would potentially like to be a vendor at this event. Please PM me on how to make this possible. Thanks!
Last I heard the vendor space was sold out, the room isnt huge and they had room for lik 10 I think, I'll let Jay chime in here but thats what I heard anyway.

C

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris is correct. We wanted to limit the vendors for 2 reasons. 1 is space and 2 is that we want it to be worth while for the vendors.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
There will be a MASC event in the next few months that will have unlimited vendor space, but thats in Jan-Feb, I think?

Hi all, new to the group here (just a couple of weeks). Have met a couple of you (Chris - Sunday when I picked up me new awesomely sale-priced chalice from Saturday's sale and KhensuRa - got some macroalgae from you but it didn't make it ;( ) I am going to try and make it down so i can meet all or at least most of you, but I am scheduled to work, so trying to find someone to switch a shift with me, but looking forward to it if I can swing it.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mityboognish1;117173 said:
Hi all, new to the group here (just a couple of weeks). Have met a couple of you (Chris - Sunday when I picked up me new awesomely sale-priced chalice from Saturday's sale and KhensuRa - got some macroalgae from you but it didn't make it ;( ) I am going to try and make it down so i can meet all or at least most of you, but I am scheduled to work, so trying to find someone to switch a shift with me, but looking forward to it if I can swing it.
This event is not being held by MASC we have monthly meetings and other events. This event is being controlled by outside sources

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
wicked demon;117162 said:
There will be a MASC event in the next few months that will have unlimited vendor space, but thats in Jan-Feb, I think?
What about the december swap we do at the Budweiser event center in Loveland, always a good turn out there
that's has been in december for the past 2 years

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;117191 said:
What about the december swap we do at the Budweiser event center in Loveland, always a good turn out there
that's has been in december for the past 2 years
we will let you know as soon as we figure it out

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sounds like it was defiantly a hit for the vendors ...again we aren't that far yet but we are defiantly going to be doing events where every sponsor will be invited

Mityboognish1;117173 said:
Hope you can find someone to cover for you! And yes, even though this is not a MASC event we welcome anyone and everyone to come and have a great time. A lot of people will be happy to meet you anyway!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
MTS;117337 said:
Hit for the vendors = hit for members = good for club yes? Come on BOD make it happen lol!
you are correct sir!

djkms;117113 said:
Premier Fish & Reef would potentially like to be a vendor at this event. Please PM me on how to make this possible. Thanks!
Hey if you would like to come and participate we will make room for you. pm me and i will send you details.

Only one week till Fragtoberfest!!!
this is what we have so far.
Doyle (hooked) and his wife are bringing world famous cream cheese dessert bars.
Scuba Steve and wife bringing fancy cake
Paul (murfman) bringing soda
Jasonp87 and wife bringing potato salad
the Kammers are bringing baked beans
Bernout is bringing chips