Free DBTC 150 tall dual overflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked this tank up from JuanGutz and was going to reseal it and set it up as an upgrade from my 40b. He gave it to me for free and asked that if I decided to move on from it to pass it along for free as well. So here it is. It's an oceanic 48x24x30. 2 overflows. Still needs to be resealed and cleaned up a little. Only reason I'm passing it along is that I picked up a 6ft 180gal that has the footprint I really like! View attachment 13992

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked this tank up from JuanGutz and was going to reseal it and set it up as an upgrade from my 40b. He gave it to me for free and asked that if I decided to move on from it to pass it along for free as well. So here it is. It's an oceanic 48x24x30. 2 overflows. Still needs to be resealed and cleaned up a little. Only reason I'm passing it along is that I picked up a 6ft 180gal that has the footprint I really like! View attachment 13992

Was going to ask how this was going!

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Josh, just please make sure to pass it on if you ever decide to let it go and whoever takes it make sure they know the same.
I was going to make sure he knew to keep the chain going. I haven't set it up since I am waiting for us to buy a house since we rent one right now. But then a 180 came along that was too good of a deal to pass up.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was going to make sure he knew to keep the chain going. I haven't set it up since I am waiting for us to buy a house since we rent one right now. But then a 180 came along that was too good of a deal to pass up.
I completely understand! Was really planning on setting it up then mike told me he was selling his tank and I couldn’t pass up! And thanks for letting him know just really want to make sure it stays a free tank that gets passed around the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.