FS: Rose BTA

IUFan

Angel Fish
Have 3 available. Pulled them out of the main tank today, and placed into a Nem holding tank.

Pickup 80023.

$35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IUFan

Angel Fish
Should we shoot for tomorrow afternoon. Starbucks near the Safeway would be best, if that works.

Thomas Doty

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Safeway Starbucks works for me. Idk exactly when ill be free tomorrow, but I can let you know around 12. Other wise I'm free all Wednesday

IUFan

Angel Fish
Just DM me, I’m unavailable until around 2pm anyway. Unavailable the rest of the week.

IUFan

Angel Fish
Hey, yeah, have 2 left, and I actually have a couple more that I just need to pull out of the tank.

I believe 2 are already spoken for (including Zatch & Hal) so have a couple more if anyone is interested.

Hal3134

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just picked up my RBTA from IUFan. Wow! The color is very impressive. I mean, wow! I run my lights a lot more yellow than the pic in this thread, but the RBTA's color is still pretty much identical to what you see above. It's a good sized BTA too. I'm very happy with my purchase.

IUFan

Angel Fish
Sorry I didn’t see this. I don’t have any at the moment, the last one is spoken for. But it splits regularly, so I’ll post back again when I have a few more.

IUFan

Angel Fish
there’s a variety. Large, medium and small. It split months ago, so there’s large, then there’s the most recent split, that’s smaller.

IUFan

Angel Fish
If my prices are too high then let me know. Thought $35 was fair for a rose BTA, don’t need the cash, more important to find a good home for them.