Going to revive TOTM

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Great Idea Mike!!!!!! Lets get the FTS thread packed full of Full Tank Shots!!!!! As we have discussed we have some big plans for all of the FTS images that are posted in the thread in the next few months :D

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off topic, but that thread got me wondering... what happened to the people on the first 20 pages of that thread? I know that a few of them are still around because I have met them in person, even though they don't post anymore... just normal hobby attrition?

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
jda123;290163 said:
Off topic, but that thread got me wondering... what happened to the people on the first 20 pages of that thread? I know that a few of them are still around because I have met them in person, even though they don't post anymore... just normal hobby attrition?
Most likely

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok you wont want to not post up in full tank shot this month. In some way everyone that enters will be a winner. Remember only pictures entered from February 1st - 28th are eligable

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Wrong Thread JOSH!!! LOL

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok so here is the deal congratulations to everybody! Everybody wins this time. We wanted full tank shots of peoples tanks to put on a continual loop at Reef Ed to show case the MASC community. So thank you everybody and hope to see you all checking out your tanks on display at Reef Ed!