GoPro hero 3

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you want it new, Best Buy. They'll price match, even after you bought it. If you find an ad for one (or online price for a store in the area) that's cheaper, they'll refund the difference plus 10%.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fishguy69;282155 said:
Mike and Cindy are gonna luv this little camera in Mexico and other adventures. One of those point and shoot. Don't have to worry about focusing. Super easy to use and download.
Already done lol short clip of snorkeling http://youtu.be/-WqlSHp5q9c
only thing I don't like about youtube is you have to change it to 1080hd

Last edited by a moderator:

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Now you need to get closer to those fishies! LOL. For sure a cool camera. I am going to straighten up the frag tables this weekend and make a couple short videos.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Oh man these videos are awesome!!! Wonder how long the battery lasts if you were to just set it in there all day and see what goes on when you arent watching :D

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I know there is a trend for "car dash cams" for general public, especially in other coutries, for various reasons. I know if you mod the gopro to plug and continuously charge you can set it in loop mode, to continuously capture video.

Made me think about this as i was in a wreck lately and would love to see a recording, lol. Btw i was not at fault, lol

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Video is a double edge sword. Especially dash cam time.

SkyDiv3r17

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Highway66;282166 said:
Where is the best place to buy a gopro?
Craigslist!! People sell NIB all the time for cheaper. And used ones are cheap with tons of accessories.

I finally got a scuba housing for my hero 2 so I'll have to make a video as well :D