Green Star Polyps DBTC

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can make several nice big pieces, great beginner coral. Preference goes to someone who has never gotten a DBTC coral.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let some others get a chance, but in the end if you have some extra I would like to give GSP a shot. I can never keep the stuff, it is really the only coral that I can not keep.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine just grows I never do anything special. I feed cyclops I suppose. No idea if it eats it lol

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;101948 said:
Let some others get a chance, but in the end if you have some extra I would like to give GSP a shot. I can never keep the stuff, it is really the only coral that I can not keep.
I have so much to get rid of im 100% sure i will have some for you. Let me know when you want to come get it. Also can I borrow your dremel so i get some other stuff fragged up?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can bring the dremel with me. I will ask Lance if I can leave it with you as it is not mine, but I am sure he will be cool with it. I will stop by later this week if you are free.

If we need to we can frag everything in one sitting, I can bring some of my homemade frag disk's if you like as well.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Frag disks would be great as well! I think we can get everything done at once, so you wont have to leave it here. Also, do you still have that magnet?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope I used it to make a ghetto maxijet hydor morph...

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would like one of the big piece of gsp that you are offering. I also have a dremel if you.still need it.

if you have any left I'd like some. I've tried several times but have been unable to get a dbtc. I drove to meet someone 30 min away and he forgot it! :/