Hello everyone!

I would first like to say thank you for having a community here in Colorado! I am fairly new to the hobby. I just started my first reef tank(65gal) 3 months ago. I inherited a 125gal with a 90gal sump/fuge about a year ago. I loved watching and feeding the livestock so much that I decided to build my own. The project was successful :) I now have a 65gal DT with a 30gal sump/fuge with a additional 10gal DT/fuge plumbed in(I did everything DIY). Building my own was a lot harder than I planned. Especially comming from inheriting such a large and already well established system. I love my new hobby and I want to grow/expand upon it for many years to come. I started out on forums such as 3reef and AA before discovering that there were communities of fellow reefers that held mettings/swaps in the state. Which lead me even further to this site :) So thanks in advance for having me here on your forums and community!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Welcome Crash! Nice tank and really nice guy, I encourage you to come to the meeting this Saturday and meet more members. I think you'll enjoy this group, great people! I checked and you can bring your daughter to the meeting with you, up to you.
Will have some zoa frags for you too.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello everyone!

Welcome. And do t be shy if you need something just ask ill do my best to help you out!!! I encourage you to come to the meeting it's a great time